- Notice Regarding providing financial assistance to child victims of communal, caste, ethnic and terrorist violence.
- Recruitment Process Put on Hold until further notice.
- Last Date Extension Notice for ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF ON DAILY WAGE BASIS FOR DISTRICT HOSPITAL, JIRIBAM
- NOTICE FOR ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF ON DAILY WAGE BASIS FOR DISTRICT HOSPITAL, JIRIBAM
- APPLICATION FORM (FOR ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF ON DAILY WAGE BASIS FOR DISTRICT HOSPITAL JIRIBAM)
- DGRC for Managing Complaints and Grievances related to PMJAY and CMHT.
- Information for Payment of ex-gratia assistance.
- Notification for Ex-Gratia Assistance to Next of Kin of the Deceased due to COVID-19.
- Jiribam District Land Acquisition Notice
Map of Jiribam District
Jiribam district is a district situated at the western corner of Manipur. It lies at 24°48’0.00” N Latitudes and 93°07’12.00” E Longitudes and covers an area of 232 square kilometers with a total population of 43,838 as per Census Report 2011. It is 220 kilometers far away from..View More
AT A GLANCE
Area: 232 sq km
Population: 43838 (Census 2011)
Literacy Rate: 63.11%
Police station: 2