Brief Introduction:- The commissioning of the two Micro Hydel sets having capacities 100 KW and 56 KW at Leimakhong in 1930 by the Manipur state HE Board Market the beginning of the use of electricity in Manipur supplying to Royal Palace and main areas of Imphal.
The shortage power scenario was abruptly change after the purchase of bulk power from Assam with the commissioning of 132 KV Inter State Transmission line from Imphal to Dhimapur and 63 MVA, 132/33 KV Sub-Station at Yurembam in December 1981.
Jiribam District erstwhile Jiribam Sub-Division Under Imphal East was enjoying Power from DG Set Installed at Dibong Khunou till the erection installation, commissioning of 63MVA, 132/33 KV Sub-Station at Kadamtala. The then Jiribam Division Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited was a Sub-Division under Moirang Division, MRT Division, and Tamenglong Division and a full-fledge Division w.e.f. October 1996.
Department Address:- Dibong Khunou Ward No. 6, Jiribam District-795116.
Department Email:- email@example.com
Contact No.: +91-9862573094